Visions & Views from a Visiting Voyeur

Loud mouth insight to the nothing and nowhere. Deep thoughts and questions that have no where else to go...

Tonight is going to be a bit short. I started my training for the triathlon and I am tired. Tomorrow morning comes early as well. So here come a condensed version of my thoughts.

"No one has to remind you of the high cost of anxiety. Worry divides the mind. The biblical word for worry (merimnao) is a compound of two Greek words, merizo (to divide) and nous (the mind). Anxiety splits our energy between today's priorities and tomorrow's problems. "-- Max Lucado, Traveling Light

So today I am not allowing my mind to be divided into millions of pieces before it lays itself on the pillow. Sleep well world...

Ta ta for now.

1 comments:

I really hope that You will finish the triatlon, so train hard now!
anxiety do really cost to much, but does nothing good. What´s comming is no use to worry about befor it happens :-)
Christer.

Who is the better cook?

About this blog

This blog is a rambling of different thoughts, subjects and ideas. The world has many things to offer and what might be contained on theses pages is anyones guess. Enjoy.

Visiting Voyeur on Twitter

Subscribe Now: standard

Total Pageviews

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed