Visions & Views from a Visiting Voyeur

Loud mouth insight to the nothing and nowhere. Deep thoughts and questions that have no where else to go...

Okay so today was actually a day of nice no pressure creativity. I have been trying to learn how to enhance photos I have taken. Some of them I have put in some digiscrapbooks. Just thought I would share a few of both...


I call this one Doggie Dancer... a little humorous I think.

Pictures of a place called Turner Falls. Beautiful Oasis....


And these pictures were taken on my vacation in Arkansas...

If you want to see more photos I have taken look to the right side panel. There is a slide show and I took all of those pictures. I have really come to enjoy seeing the beauty that surrounds me.


Ta ta for now.

2 comments:

Like all Your pictures. But especially the one with the river.
Christer.

Thank you, Christer. Ireally enjoy sharing the beauty I see.

Who is the better cook?

About this blog

This blog is a rambling of different thoughts, subjects and ideas. The world has many things to offer and what might be contained on theses pages is anyones guess. Enjoy.

Visiting Voyeur on Twitter

Subscribe Now: standard

Total Pageviews

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed