Visions & Views from a Visiting Voyeur

Loud mouth insight to the nothing and nowhere. Deep thoughts and questions that have no where else to go...

Today has been a day of reflecting. I keep hoping my big epiphanies about life will get me more quickly to where I wish I was but I guess you can only take one step at a time. A good by product of them however is the cleansing feeling I get after I have one. It is as if a good spring rain came up and washed all the mud from my mind.

Have you bathed in the flood of awareness...

Ta ta for now....

2 comments:

It´s never good to try to take more than one step at the time, one only stumbles and risk hurting one self.

Can´t say that I ever have taken a bath in the flood of awareness. Think I should have known if I had :-)
Christer.

Yeah you might sprange an ankle if you tried to go to fast. From experience that hurts.

Perhaps you are in need a good scrubbing then Christer... :) I think you probably keep pretty clean and have no idea...

Chelle

Who is the better cook?

About this blog

This blog is a rambling of different thoughts, subjects and ideas. The world has many things to offer and what might be contained on theses pages is anyones guess. Enjoy.

Visiting Voyeur on Twitter

Subscribe Now: standard

Total Pageviews

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed