Visions & Views from a Visiting Voyeur

Loud mouth insight to the nothing and nowhere. Deep thoughts and questions that have no where else to go...

So where did my name, Visiting Voyeur, come from? I am sure many think that it eludes to something sexual but in all honesty it is just a description of who I am. I see my voyeurism as more of the second definition...An obsessive observer of sordid or sensational subjects. I tend to blend into the background or not be looked at seriously. I actually have been sat on before on accident. Believe me it was quite surprising. The person looked quite startled and said, "uh uh I'm sorry, I didn't see you there." So you see I find myself in a position of viewing people and perspectives from my outside perch. I don't seem to have the capacity to not open my mouth when it comes to my thoughts and views. And I tend to be honest even if it gets me into trouble. I don't fit into the world I belong too so I have accepted my status as a visitor of it. So if you were afraid to let the kiddies come in don't be. I am just an average plain jane that has alot of nothing to say about everything. Nothing wrong with that. Ta ta for now!

1 comments:

It seemes we two are wery different in many ways. I tend to be seen and heard where ever I go :-)Honesty is something we do have in common. That has given me a lot of problems at times :-)
Have a nice day!
Christer.

Who is the better cook?

About this blog

This blog is a rambling of different thoughts, subjects and ideas. The world has many things to offer and what might be contained on theses pages is anyones guess. Enjoy.

Subscribe Now: standard

Total Pageviews

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed