Visions & Views from a Visiting Voyeur

Loud mouth insight to the nothing and nowhere. Deep thoughts and questions that have no where else to go...





Can we have science and religion? I am going into Psychology and Sociology. I have read many things that tell me that I cannot hold to these sciences and still cling to my religious thoughts. Can this be true. Must I grasp the Darwinism and Nature argument? I challenge you to view this video and just as I am asked to be open to the views that oppose mine I ask you to allow these to stimulate thought and dialog about something that currently is being muzzled in the scientific community.










for the rest of this go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeM8lqyXGzg


Ta ta for now....

3 comments:

This is interesting! Personally I think that creationism (did I spell that right?) is wrong, but I respect those who belive in it.
I´m christian and evolutionist and have no problems combining them.

God never told us how he created us and there is no place in the bible (as far as I know) that says that nothing evolves or that it stays the same all the time.

There is a saying that goes like this:" One day for us is like thousand days for God and one day for God is like thousand days for us", meaning that God don´t think of time like we do. So if he created the universe in six days, it´s six days for him but not necessary for us. There for it´s no problem that there have been animals that lived here millions of years before us to me.
Have a nice day now!
Christer.

But I do think that is wrong to kick some one out from their jobs just because they have another idea how the universe was created!
Christer.

You can have both: Free Will & Free Choice. YOu just have to be strong enough to comitt to them.
Tammy

Who is the better cook?

About this blog

This blog is a rambling of different thoughts, subjects and ideas. The world has many things to offer and what might be contained on theses pages is anyones guess. Enjoy.

Visiting Voyeur on Twitter

Subscribe Now: standard

Total Pageviews

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed