Visions & Views from a Visiting Voyeur

Loud mouth insight to the nothing and nowhere. Deep thoughts and questions that have no where else to go...





Can we have science and religion? I am going into Psychology and Sociology. I have read many things that tell me that I cannot hold to these sciences and still cling to my religious thoughts. Can this be true. Must I grasp the Darwinism and Nature argument? I challenge you to view this video and just as I am asked to be open to the views that oppose mine I ask you to allow these to stimulate thought and dialog about something that currently is being muzzled in the scientific community.










for the rest of this go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeM8lqyXGzg


Ta ta for now....

3 comments:

This is interesting! Personally I think that creationism (did I spell that right?) is wrong, but I respect those who belive in it.
I´m christian and evolutionist and have no problems combining them.

God never told us how he created us and there is no place in the bible (as far as I know) that says that nothing evolves or that it stays the same all the time.

There is a saying that goes like this:" One day for us is like thousand days for God and one day for God is like thousand days for us", meaning that God don´t think of time like we do. So if he created the universe in six days, it´s six days for him but not necessary for us. There for it´s no problem that there have been animals that lived here millions of years before us to me.
Have a nice day now!
Christer.

But I do think that is wrong to kick some one out from their jobs just because they have another idea how the universe was created!
Christer.

You can have both: Free Will & Free Choice. YOu just have to be strong enough to comitt to them.
Tammy

Who is the better cook?

About this blog

This blog is a rambling of different thoughts, subjects and ideas. The world has many things to offer and what might be contained on theses pages is anyones guess. Enjoy.

Subscribe Now: standard

Total Pageviews

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

Counter

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed