Visions & Views from a Visiting Voyeur

Loud mouth insight to the nothing and nowhere. Deep thoughts and questions that have no where else to go...

Okay I don't normally talk about food here but I just found out I missed Guy from Diners, Drive Ins and Dives visiting a local establishment. I was so excited when I saw the article on it:






http://www.normantranscript.com/features/local_story_142012601?start:int=0 . He visited last Wednesday a place on Main St in Norman, OK called simply The Diner. The Diner is a tradition in Norman. If you don't get there early on a Saturday you may have no seat. The pancakes are awesome and the atmosphere is upbeat. I know exactly why Guy visited this place. It looks like the show won't be on for 2 to 6 months though.


Guy Fieri is the host of this popular show and I have to say I am addicted to it. He is very charismatic and the places he visits look awesome. http://www.foodnetwork.com/diners-drive-ins-and-dives/index.html


Okay so if you are ever in Oklahoma here is a list of places that this foodie thinks is a must (links provided for some)...


Riverside Cafe - Medicine Park, OK


Bison Witches - Norman, OK

Victoria's Pasta Shop - Norman, OK

Fancy That - Norman, OK

Cafe 501 - Edmond, OK

Pete's Place - Krebs, OK

Cuppies and Joes - Oklahoma City, OK

The Grand House - Oklahoma City, OK

Brown's Bakery - Oklahoma City, OK

Cafe Plaid - Norman, OK


I think I hear a road trip coming on to find more foodie places... ta ta for now.

3 comments:

If I ever comes to Kansas I´ll let You take me to all these places :-)
have a great day now!
Christer.

Thank you Christer... if you ever get to Oklahoma I would be happy to take you to a few.

Oklahoma! I meant Oklahoma :-) :-) :-)
Wonder where Kansas came from :-) :-) :-)

Who is the better cook?

About this blog

This blog is a rambling of different thoughts, subjects and ideas. The world has many things to offer and what might be contained on theses pages is anyones guess. Enjoy.

Visiting Voyeur on Twitter

Subscribe Now: standard

Total Pageviews

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed