Tonight is going to be a bit short. I started my training for the triathlon and I am tired. Tomorrow morning comes early as well. So here come a condensed version of my thoughts.
"No one has to remind you of the high cost of anxiety. Worry divides the mind. The biblical word for worry (merimnao) is a compound of two Greek words, merizo (to divide) and nous (the mind). Anxiety splits our energy between today's priorities and tomorrow's problems. "-- Max Lucado, Traveling Light
So today I am not allowing my mind to be divided into millions of pieces before it lays itself on the pillow. Sleep well world...
Ta ta for now.
Too Good To Go Baked Goods
2 weeks ago
1 comments:
I really hope that You will finish the triatlon, so train hard now!
anxiety do really cost to much, but does nothing good. What´s comming is no use to worry about befor it happens :-)
Christer.
Post a Comment